Workplace Nursery Partnership
About Workplace Nursery Solution
Reduce your working parents biggest outgoing at no cost to the business!
We partner with organisations who have a forward-thinking approach to supporting their colleagues when returning to work from maternity/paternity leave and would like to offer a childcare benefits programme to their employees. Our partnership will offer your colleagues a Workplace Nursery solution that reduces their childcare costs and offers savings to you, the company.
Offer a benefit without the overhead!
Many organisations want to enhance their benefits package but in the current climate cannot afford to do so. Many also want to provide childcare onsite but the operational overhead and space required is a deterrent in many cases. That's why the partnership model works well as you can be the Company that offers daycare in, or near, the workplace as a childcare benefit but without the overhead.
Be an 'employer of choice' for working parents by offering a highly cost- effective Workplace Nursery Scheme, that is local to their place of work.
Get in touch if you'd like a FREE Workplace Nursery Consultation
How it works
Working closely with Tinies Daycare, your company will take a number of spaces at a local nursery site to your office to offer to your employees. Tinies Daycare will manage the regulatory requirements and work with you to effectively fill your spaces. You will need to take part in the management and financing of the nursery.
When an employer establishes a partnership with us, they are able to utilise the Workplace Nursery exemption - enabling working parents to save 32% -42% on their nursery fees. There are specific criteria to meet the exemption. If eligible, employees can benefit from the considerable savings this scheme offers.
As an employer, the cost of set-up and management of this benefit will be funded by savings made in Employer National Insurance contributions.
| ||Lower Rate ||Higher Rate |
|Salary ||40,000 ||65,000 |
|Annual nursery cost Employee savings ||11,604 ||11,604 |
|Annual PAYE & NI saved ||3,713 ||4,874 |
|Savings on nursery fees ||32.0% ||42.0% |
What is the company's commitment?
- To qualify for the HMRC exemption, the employer must either set up their own qualifying workplace nursery premises or they can take space within an established nursery.
- The latter requires the employer to commit long-term to participating in the management of and financial support for the setting.
- The number of places taken by the employer must be significant - we recommend a minimum of 10 places.
- Tinies Daycare can partner with you in either case, bringing our extensive regulatory and management expertise to bear, making a complicated technical project straightforward.
- Nursery places available must be available to ALL employees at a given location and places must be allocated on a fair basis.
Wanting to open your own Workplace Nursery?
All of the above benefits work for onsite childcare too and we work can work with you to set up the same arrangement at your place of work. Space and working capital are the two things you need to provide to set this up and we do the rest!
Become an employer of choice by offering childcare benefits to employees - contact us now!
Workplace Nursery Partnership - Get in Touch
Arrange A FREE consultation to discuss how you can help your working parents save money.
One of the Tinies Daycare team will contact you to discuss how Workplace Nursery Scheme work.