Onsite & Virtual Nurseries - How It Works
Whether it's an onsite nursery or a 'virtual' workplace nursery you want to establish, Tinies Daycare will help you all the way, bringing our extensive regulatory and management expertise to bear.
It's not straight forward, as the structure must meet eligibility conditions within tax legislation, however we work through this with you to give you comfort in meeting the criteria.
For a 'virtual' nursery you are committing to a number of places in one of our partnership nurseries, both financially and managerially, typically for a 2- or 3- year rolling term.
If eligible you have the ability to help with your employee's financial wellbeing by saving working parents between 32% - 42% on their nursery fees via salary sacrifice deduction whilst making savings yourself, as the employers in your ERNIC contributions.
Example based on a monthly nursery fee of £1,200 per month:
We guide and support you every step of the way to ensure the partnership benefits all.
- Checking eligibility data for a partnership
- Taking you through the financial and managerial commitment
- Calculating the number of places required to meet your need & exemption guidance
- Advising you on your eligibility and enrolment policy
- Managing the full process from finding the right partner nursery, marketing and contracts.
- Being by your side at all times.