Apply for 15 Hours Free Childcare for 2 Year Olds at Tinies Daycare
As an Ofsted-registered early years provider, Tinies Daycare Nurseries is able to offer funded early years education and 15 hours free childcare for 2 year old children
In order to sustainably offer these funded places, we offer stretched funding of 11 hours per week, 51 weeks of the year, rather than 15 hours childcare for 38 weeks of the year.
Who is eligible for 2 year old Nursery funding?
Your child may be eligible for the 2 year funded places if you are in receipt of:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit - if you and your partner have a combined income from work of £15,400 or less a year, after tax
- Tax credits and you have an income of £16,190 or less a year, before tax
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- The Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
A child can also get free early education and 15 hours free childcare if any of the following apply:
- They're looked after by a local council
- They have a current statement of special education needs (SEN) or an education, health and care (EHC) plan
- They get Disability Living Allowance
- They've left care under a special guardianship order, child arrangements order or adoption order
How many free hours childcare can I get and how can I use them?
At Tinies Daycare Nurseries you can claim up to 11 hours of funded childcare spread across 51 weeks a year (570 hours).Rather than 15 hours free childcare for 38 weeks of the year.
How much is the 2 year old nursery funding worth?
Our 2-year-old Nursery funding is dependent on the setting you chose, and the funded hourly rate is dependent on the Nursery Rate card.
Can I use my funded hours at more than one setting?
2 year old funded hours can only be used at one setting.
Which nursery setting can I use my funded hours at?
The nursery must be an approved childcare provider. You can find out more information on this from your local authority.
When can my child get the 2-year-old nursery funding?
You can start claiming your 2 year olds nursery funded hours the term after their 2nd birthday.
When you can claim
1 January to 31 March
The beginning of term on or after 1 April
1 April to 31 August
The beginning of term on or after 1 September
1 September to 31 December
The beginning of term on or after 1 January
Our daycare for 2-year-olds aims to keep children motivated,excited and aid in getting them ready for school while providing a safe and joyful place.