Modern Slavery Statement
UK Modern Slavery Act 2015
Under the UK Act Tinies are committed to publish an annual Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement setting out how we as a company have taken steps to ensure that modern slavery and human trafficking does not take place within our business or supply chains.
About Tinies Daycare
We are a managed service provider of crèches, nurseries, and holiday clubs, operating registered childcare settings across the UK and Republic of Ireland. We work with the full range of children's age groups from babies to teens and deliver all forms of childcare in a diverse marketplace.
We are committed to delivering our Vision and Values, acting with integrity, honesty and transparency at all times.
Our core values are Individuality, Innovation, Quality, Communication & Family.
At Tinies we are committed to preventing slavery and human trafficking in all parts of our business. We have measures and controls in place to help identify risks and prevent slavery and human trafficking both in our own business and supply chains. Due the nature of our business and our measures and controls, we feel our overall risk to modern slavery is low.
Everyone working for, on behalf, or in partnership with Tinies, including suppliers of services and resources, must abide by our policy. We will only work with suppliers who have the same ethical approach and standards to ensure the same level of protection is given to employees of contractors, suppliers and third -party partners. The Company's due diligence process includes building long-standing relationships with suppliers and making clear our expectations of business partners and invoking sanctions against suppliers that fail to improve their performance in line with an action plan provided by us, including the termination of the business relationship.
Tinies does not and will not knowingly work with those who use child labour, forced labour, discrimination or harassment and requires all suppliers to prohibit slave labour and human trafficking.
Our colleagues are employed by Tinies and are supported where necessary by agency workers or contractors for the delivery of specialised skills.
• We have a robust recruitment policy which includes right to work, identify checks, references and criminal record check. The same policy is applied to those entering our settings to deliver specialised services or agency worker, directly with children, whether employed by Tinies or through an agency/sub-contractor.
• Induction training and annual refreshers on reporting concerns and whistleblowing
• Code of Conduct- the Code of Conduct sets down the actions and behaviour expected of colleagues
Our Supply Chain
Our supply chain includes suppliers for equipment, food, uniform, systems and other products; services for cleaning, facilities and specialised skills and recruitment agencies.
• All supply chains must adhere to our statement
• Ensure that contracts and Service Level Agreement incorporate expectations round modern slavery
• Use recognised accredited suppliers where possible
• Issue our statement annually and have the ability to audit suppliers to ensure compliance
• Build long-standing relationships
Lindsey Doe, Managing Director