Cheltenham Managed Holiday Club
Cheltenham Managed Kids Club is provided for a corporate client wanting to help their employees during school holiday periods with children aged 4 - 11 years.
Tinies Daycare Managed Holicay Clubs - Arrange a Consultation
Contract: Corporate Client
Our client identified that to retain productively over the longer school holidays they would provide their employees with a kids club, easing their employees' pressure throughout the longer holiday periods and enabling them to work, whilst increasing retention, loyalty and flexibility. Through a survey with us, our client identified that Easter and summer holidays were the pinch points for parents and in August 2017 we introduced a kids club.
The Brief: To enable parents to have flexibility during school holiday periods by offering affordable, flexible childcare for school aged children and to meet the needs of all children in a safe and secure environment.
Type of contract: Managed Service Contract
Length of contract: Ongoing since 2017.
Delivery: The programme runs during the Easter and summer holidays for all employees' children.
Tinies Daycare Deliverables
Tinies Daycare initially need to identify a suitable location to host the holiday clubs and did so in a building close by to the client's main building. Working closely with the client, we provided a number of promotional materials for their internal intranet and hosted a number of roadshows throughout their buildings to meet the future users of the scheme.
We open our online booking portal 6 weeks prior to Easter and open the whole year which enables parents to then book their annual leave around these dates and helps our client to identify work patterns during the school holiday periods.
Since Tinies Daycare Launched the Holiday Club we've seen:
- Over 100 families use the Holiday Club with 100% of parents saying they would use the service again.
- 60% of bookings made because a child requests to come back.
- 86% of Colleagues from Summer 2017 to Summer 2018 retained in the programme.
- 81% conversion from registration to booking in 2017/18.
- 83% of parents agree the Holiday Club allowed them to fulfil their work commitments.
Benefits of Working with Tinies Daycare
Working with Tinies Daycare provided our client with the following:
- Unlimited support to the Holiday Club Manager and their team
- A strong and pro-active Operations Manager who will oversee the contract
- Full mobilisation of the area
- Insured holiday club provision
- Ofsted registration
- Full recruitment of the team
- A uniformed and trained team
- Children's furniture and toys
- Marketing initiatives and templates
- Colleague induction training & continued development
- HR and Payroll system
- Fully compliant operations manual, managers' toolkit and parent policies
- Audits per operating period to measure Tinies Daycare quality assurance and control procedures
- Over 500 activity ideas all mapped to the EYFS
- Ability to scale up and down staffing
- Accurate reporting and data collection
Tinies Daycare Managed Holiday Clubs - Arrange a Consultation
- Our other Managed Kids Clubs:
- Westminster Holiday Club
- Queens Primary School After School Club